Friday, February 4, 2011

someone just punch him in the face already.

so yesterdays post left me feeling disappointed. so I'm giving you a better one.

There I was at Albertsons when I see this woman at the cereal aisle. She picks up a box of. Cereal, walks down the aisle, then she picks up a bag of the generic brand and puts down the box on the fucking ground. This bitch couldn't take the 5 seconds it would have taken to put it back in its proper spot.

So of course, when I was checking out, this bitch got in line behind me in the express lane. I see her count her items, and realize that she had too many items. So what does she do? She takes a carton of orange juice out of her cart AND PUT IT ON THE SHELF AROUND THE CORNER OF THE CONVEYOR BELT!!!

The cashier sees this and asks the woman to put it back where it belongs. I swear to FSM that this next part is true. She looks the cashier in the eye and says "that's your job. I shouldn't have to do your work for you just because you're lazy."

This is where I pipe in. I can't remember exactly what I said, but it was something to the effect of her being a fat lazy bitch who wasn't worth the price of the Wal-Mart atrocity that she was wearing (she was actually quite skinny, but that wasn't the point).

I seriously can't comprehend the rationale behind this level of laziness. Like leaving your cart in the middle of the parking lot, when a cart return is 20 feet away. Can people really not spare an extra 30 second of their life to be considerate of others? I see crap like that and I just want to start spleen-stabbing people. I honestly almost kicked that woman with the juice and cereal right in her hatchet wound.

Fuck... I don't get people sometimes. I'm gonna go punch some baby koalas until I feel better.

have a comic... CTVF


No comments:

Post a Comment