Monday, October 31, 2011

a short post about my testicles.


I’m drunk, and that can only mean one thing.

I’m playing with Legos. 

Legos are awesome. Like… really awesome. But for some reason, people think it’s weird for an adult to like Legos, and that makes me sad. Apparently models are a good hobby for an adult, but Legos are just too juvenile for an adult to be using to amuse themselves. 

That’s why I get drunk when I play with them though. Alcohol has the magical ability to suddenly make normally weird things into completely acceptable activities. And honestly, it makes the Legos a lot more entertaining.

Sober, I can only build the same set a couple times. But when I’m drunk, I can assemble and disassemble these things a few dozen times before I finally go to bed.

There isn’t much else for me to post here. So here is a comic type thing :-D

click it to view full size

No comments:

Post a Comment